Traveling from Airport Schiphol to Nijmegen
By public transportation
- Train Schiphol - Nijmegen Railway Station
The railway station is located in the arrival hall of the airport. Also see the
website of the airport.
| Departure from train station Schiphol
from platform 1-2
|| Arrival in Utrecht
at platform 15
|| Departure from Utrecht
from platform 14
|| Arrival in Nijmegen
at platform 3
- Total travel time: 1:37.
- Single fares: 2nd class € 17,30; 1st class: € 29,40.
- Local transport in Nijmegen
- Bus Nijmegen railway station - Val Monte
The bus station is located next to the railway station. When leaving the railway station directly go to the left.
Take bus 8, direction Berg en Dal, busstop Val Monte.
This bus leaves four times per hour at .00, .15, .30 and .45. There is a panel indicating from which platform bus 8 will leave.
Travel time: 20 minutes. From the bus stop it is a two minutes walk to Val Monte.
Fares: € 1,50.
- Other hotels are within a distance of less than 1 kilometer from the railway station.
- Alternative transport from Nijmegen railway station: taxi.
The taxi stand is across the exit of the railway station.
Fares to Val Monte: approx. € 12.50.
- Extra information:
For planning alternative itineraries and for the procedure for buying train tickets see
the website of the NS (the Dutch railway company).
The distance from Schiphol to Nijmegen is about 125 km. It will take you 1,5 - 2 hours to travel by car.
Click here for a description of the route from Schiphol airport to Val Monte Hotel.